Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Who is Jenn Spencer?

My latest project is JennAndTheGiant.Info!! - check it out and please help me crush the giant gurus in this affiliate contest - help homeless youth in the process too!

I'm a "jill of all trades." A real estate investor, educational DVD creator, internet marketer, babysitter, writer, and learner! I'm terrible with directions; my new car has a navigation system named Pete. I LOVE to roadtrip. I'm a big fan of hotels and vacations! I'm not a big fan of routine. I've always wanted to work on a cruiseship and almost did, until I found internet marketing. I love when people tell me its impossible because it encourages me to do it even more.

I'm addicted to fruits, veggies, hummus, beans, french fries, peanut butter toast, and taco bell.....yum. I HATE dairy products and haven't had any for over 7years now!

I love a challenge and never back away from an opportunity to stretch myself and push my abilities to the limits. Don't tell me that its impossible until after I've done it. The only thing I CAN'T have is dairy!! I know I have a lot of talents and I strive daily to discover them...I want to live a life of passion and happiness! When I know what I want, and I want it bad enough, I will find a way to get it. "Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." Anything worth having is worth working for. There really are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Things aren't always what they seem. Sometimes that is exactly what happens when things don't turn out the way they should. If you have faith, you just need to trust that every outcome is always to your advantage. You just might not know it until some time later...

I just like to smile! Smiling's my favorite. I quote songs and movies like crazy. I like to stay up late, but I also love sleep. (Waking up without an alarm is the best feeling ever.) And that's all she wrote...

No comments:

Post a Comment