Saturday, November 14, 2009

Where's MY name?



Just got an email from DotComSecrets and heard the following news...

It's official! 12 Month Internet Millionaire 2.0 is one of the hottest selling products in the market right now!!!!

Have you checked it out to see what all the buzz is about? If not, you better act fast!


See my BONUSES below, just for YOU!!



TOP 10 Promoters

=======================

1. Jeff Paul
2. Jeff Dedrick
3. Ewen Chia
4. Matt Bacak
5. Ryan Lee
6. Shawn Casey
7. Mike Filsaime
8. Tellman Knudson
9. Glen Ledwell
10. Frank Rumbauskas


I need my name on this list! Want to help me get there? :)

Check out Russell Brunson's 12 Month Internet Millionaire HERE and see the post below this for my super special bonuses just for you, if you help me out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment