Tuesday, November 3, 2009

FREE EBook about Offline Marketing for Online Business - Available Nov. 5-10th ONLY

Have you heard about the 12 month internet millionaire?  Its a program put together by Russell Brunson of DotComSecrets.com where he interviews Vince James (who is the guy who made 77 million in a single year with  techniques most people DON'T know).

Want to get a sneak peek at the information Russell and Vince are going to share on the FREE MP3 player (pay only shipping!) then check this link out HERE Remember, I've been told this FREE Ebook is only going to be available November 5-10, 2009 and all you have to do is provide your email address to get it!

Oh and as a bonus for this program, The 12 Month Internet Millionaire, I'm donating $1.00 for EVERY person that signs up via my link HERE to receive the FREE Ebook that will get you started with some great ideas on how to offline market your online business.  I know because I've already read it!  (I bought a hard copy of this book awhile back but now you get it totally free online!!)

Jenn

Video 45 0 00 02-21

On the beautiful shore of Lake Michigan

No comments:

Post a Comment